Friday, October 12, 2007

Care Bear Diaper Bag

This diaper bag was custom ordered as a baby shower gift. The mother-to-be LOVES Care Bears and her favorite color is purple so hopefully she will really like this diaper bag. The gal who ordered it asked that I embroider the name on it so that is what you see on the left of the bag. I actually worked on this one for a week and a half, while working on other bags, but I'm glad to finally see it together. Hope they like it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

jeanna said...

How cute.
Makes me want to have another baby, just so I can get a dipaer bag LOL

Anonymous said...

it's perfect. i love it


thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It turned out great!

Shanta said...

Casey Turner can you please email me at shanta.mitchellsunday@yahoo.com about the care bears diaper bag