Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bag Ideas

Since the School Bag was made, I've had quite a few people interested in a bag like that. I also have had someone ask me about "music fabric" which gave me the idea of "themed" bags. So I wanted to let you all know that if you have a certain hobby or interest or you know someone that does and you'd like a more themed bag, just let me know, I'll see if I can get some fabric for it. I saw all kinds of fabric yesterday, musical, teacher, sewing, sports, Red Hat (which I'm going to do a bag with for a friend's grandmother), even coffee fabric and much more. I have a few fabric stores that I prefer and between them, I'm sure I'll find something for anyone! A themed bag would make a great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I would love to have a coffee bag!!! I love the design with the flower.