Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and I am glad to hear that those who got some of my bags as Christmas gifts really liked them, so I'm thrilled about that!! My Christmas day went well, the kids all got what they wanted and my wonderful husband got me a gift card to my favorite clothing store, a new awesome crock pot and he even got me some new sewing supplies. Oh and fyi, he actually helped me sew a bag last night. And I don't just mean cut or marked fabric which he has done before, oh no this time he sewed! I was sick but needed to get this bag done as a gift and my husband came through for me and sat at my sewing machine and sewed for the first time and did a pretty good job at that! I think I found my new apprentice!!

Anyway, hope ya'll had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Pam said...

So glad you had a nice Christmas! That hubby is a keeper if he'll sew!

Anonymous said...

Casey ~ I love my bag!! I have gotten so many compliments on it! Thanks! Katie