Friday, April 25, 2008

Announcing the Winner..

We actually have 2 winners this time. The one guessed the correct number of states and the incorrect number of countries and the other guessed the correct number of states but didn't guess the countries. So without further or due, Dawn Tucker is the winner of the 25% discount and Katie Brown is getting a 15% discount! Congratulations!

The correct number of states which I have bags in is 12 and the countries is 2.
In case you all are wondering, the states are:
Pennsylvania (obviously)
New York
Maine
California
Wisconsin
Maryland
Virginia
Texas
Colorado
Arkansas
Georgia
South Carolina

The country other than the US which counted by the way, is Germany.
Thank you so much to all of you who participated! I'm thrilled to know I have a "following"!

Dawn and Katie, I'll be in touch via email about your discounts. Way to guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo you went international...how exciting!

Elisha said...

Wow!! I was soooo close. I guessed 11 states and 2 countires. Oh well, maybe next time I will win.