Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crib Quilt

I took a break from bag making last night because I had gotten an old ladder from a country craft and antique store yesterday for $5 and I imagined it in the baby's room, set up against the one wall with a quilt draped over the top rung. So of course I had to make the quilt! I couldn't just have the bare ladder in there! My 6 year old Miah helped me count out 63 squares of fabric and after about an hour and a half or so, it was finished.

Photobucket

Also, I did accomplish a diaper bag this week for dear friend Stacee who happens to be due 6 days before me but considering her shower is next Sunday, I'm waiting to post. She already knows what the fabric looks like (I had her pick it out because I had NO IDEA what she'd like), I can't have her see the finished project yet!!

No comments: