Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I figure it's time......

I took a bit of a break from bag making, I figure it was the holidays and all, it was time. The other day my "new apprentice" (my husband) and I made this little bag. I was just messing around with smaller bag ideas. What do you think? I'm calling it The Little Handbag.

The Little Handbag

This bag I actually made back in November with the last of the brown and turqiouse fabric and for whatever reason didn't post it. For those of you who don't have my styles now memorized, it's a Florence Bag. FYI, I do now have more of that fabric!!

Brown and Turq Florence

3 comments:

jeanna said...

I like the "little handbag".
What kind of pockets are in it?
I am soon due for another bag......

Pam said...

I like it! Very nice! By the way- I was in Lowes the other day and the cashier commented on how much she really liked my bag! Too bad I didn't have a business card for you to hand her! Silly me couldn't remember the web site address of the top of my head!

Anonymous said...

Love the little one! Very cute! Actually, they are both great :).