Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just so you know....

I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be posting much for a bit because I'm working on bags for my very first purse party. I'm calling it a Quilted Bag Bash. My first one is in July so I am currently making bags for that and not posting them so it will kind of be a surprise for the gals who come to the bash. My plan is to try and do one bash a month so I have time to make the cash and carry bags plus those that were customed ordered. Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a Quilted Bag Bash. The hostess gets some good rewards! I will be posting the bags that are randomly ordered so you all have something to look at!

6 comments:

Pam said...

good luck! I hope it goes well!

Kathy said...

Good luck with this, my dear. Wish you lived closer to Maine! He he.

Anonymous said...

Casey.. i love the idea! Email me with more details!

jeanna said...

get me some details and open dates, you know how well I sell purses :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have one, too! Do I get first dibs since I'm your sister? Just kidding ;)!

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Wow!! Good luck. A purse party - how fun.