Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fundraiser for Janessa

I just wanted to share a fundraiser that is going on for my 20 month old niece Janessa. She was born with Down Syndrome and has recently been diagnosed with MDS (pre-leukemia). She just finished her 2nd round of chemo and has 5 more rounds to go. She is the youngest of five children, the oldest not yet 12. My brother Jamie and his wife Julie are really trusting that the Lord will bring them through all this which I know He will but you can imagine the financial strain this situation would have on them. So my sister Korin of Sweet N Sassy Stamps is donating 50% of each stamp set sold from now until July 31st (not including Sarah Kay or Rachel Ann Miller). My friend Jeanna is doing an Avon fundraiser until July 31st as well. If you are interested in helping the Joseph family in that way, please contact Jeanna at j_hoppes_22@hotmail.com. I know my brother and family would appreciate your prayers so if you could even do that, I know it will help.

I will be doing a bag fundraiser in August sometime. So be sure to check back for details on that. If you would like to know more about Janessa's story, check out Caring Bridge.

Thanks!!

No comments: