Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stamping Bag

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Large Tote was made to carry CTMH stamp sets and ink pads. There are 3 pockets on the one side for ink pads and then 2 pockets on the other side for whatever. I threw my stuff in it so you all could see how it is to be used. This bag was ordered by my good friend Missy who wanted me to match the fabric with a bag she already uses for all scrapbooking stuff. I'm a bit nervous about this print, it's growing on me but will grow on Missy? We will see!!

This is the 5th bag done out of the 12 ordered from the bag bash. 7 more to go!!

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

This is a great idea for stamping stuff. It would be great for traveling and wanting to take some stamping stuff to work on. Wow, I'm gonna have to think hard about this style!!