Friday, August 22, 2008

I didn't fall off the face of the earth......

Hi All. I just realized that it's been almost 2 weeks since I have posted a bag! I haven't really been working on much, I must admit. My reason is because I am just about 9 weeks pregnant (yes with baby #4) and don't feel well the majority of the time. I'm hoping this feeling will go away soon and I'm really hoping to get my butt in gear next week when my 2 oldest girls head off to school!! I just wanted you all to know that I'm alive although I don't feel very alive but I am. I have a bag in the works that I need to just get finished already and I did make a new bag for my sister's bag bash on August 30th, I'm just not posting it yet. I'm just praying for motivation and a stomach that feels better than this one!!

6 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Hi Casey,
Been thinking about you. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care!!

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Pam said...

Congratulations!! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

congrats 2 u!!! hope u feel better soon..

Anonymous said...

congrats 2 u!!! hope u feel better soon..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and God bless you!