Saturday, August 30, 2008

Two Bags You Haven't Seen

Photobucket

Corina Bag

Photobucket

Flare Bag

These are two bags that sold today at my sisters Bag Bash. Two other bags sold but one was the girly diaper bag with the large floral print and the stripes and the other bag, would you believe I must have forgotten to take a picture of it? It's super cute, too! Oh well, I know the lady who bought it so maybe one day I can take a picture of it. I did pretty well today at the bag bash, 9 total sold, 4 cash and carry and 5 custom orders. Not too bad! Thanks, Korin for having it! I guess I can't slack off anymore, I have to get moving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of those bags are really cute! I'm glad all went well today. Katie

Betty Townsend said...

Wow, Casey! These are great. Love the shape of the 1st bag and the fabrics. Hope you are feeling better.