Monday, October 20, 2008

The Autumn Stroll

Well, the Autumn Stroll didn't go near as well as it did last year. I got 4 orders, all for brown and pink bags, how funny is that! Two of Donna's bags sold and I think 5 of mine sold. We had 32 bags there so you can do the math. I would like to personally thank those ladies that keep coming back to me for bags. There were 5 ladies that I can think of that came to the Autumn Stroll and have one or more of my bags and bought another there. I really appreciate your "faithfulness".

I will be doing the craft show at the Pine Grove Middle School on November 8th, I think it's from 9-2. I wasn't going to because I didn't think I would have the time to fit it in but now that the Stroll didn't go too well, I figure I don't really have anything to lose but possibly some bags! Quite a few people asked me if I was going to be at the school craft show so I guess I'll just do it and see how it goes. I'm going to try to get in the gym so be sure to look around for me.

I attempted to post a few of the bags that sold Saturday but photobucket wasn't uploading my pictures so I'll try again later.

No comments: