Monday, September 17, 2007

The Winner is............

Or should I say "the winners are"....... Yes, you read correctly, there are two winners this time!! Before I get into it all, I would like to thank all of you for the birthday wishes! That was really nice! Ok, so after counting every single bag I've made, I realized that there were two ladies that guessed a number 2 away from the actual number. So, the total number of bags I have made is......54. The winners are:


Erin Frantz who guessed 52
&
Amy Macak who guessed 56

Congratulations Erin and Amy! You both will get a 20% discount on a bag purchase! Contact me anytime with an order or use the discount at the Autumn Stroll!

Thanks to all who participated!

1 comment:

Amy Macak said...

Hi Casey
Wow that's a nice surprise!
I was on the road all day yesterday and didn't get on the internet.
I hope your finger is continuing to feel better and I will check out the bags as I won't be able to make it to the Autumn stroll :(
Amy