Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Musical Messenger

Photobucket

"Do, Ray, Me, Fa, So, La, Te, Do" Can't you just hear me singing that? It's probably better that you can't. This bag was ordered by a woman who teaches music lessons. She wanted a bag that she could carry all her music books in and what better fabric to use than musical notes! I love the way this bag turned out! I think it's starting to become a problem that I make bags only because I love seeing the bags come together and then I want to use them all! It's been a real sacrifice...... :) Dawn, I hope the wait was worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey, I love it!!!! It is absolutely beautiful! I am getting ready to leave for tonight's performance of Cinderella! Say a prayer that all goes well!

---Dawn

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It's perfect for Dawn! Great job!