Monday, August 6, 2007

500 Hits!!

In honor of getting 500 hits on my blog, I am throwing in a little something something to get people to check out my blog of bags. I will randomly pull one name from the list of people who comment to this post (if you were unable to comment before because you didn't have a google account, I have changed my settings so anyone may now comment) and that one gal will receive 20% off a bag that she purchases from me. There must be at least 10 comments to this post and you may only comment once. So please, tell your friends!! I will wait one week for all the comments. So on Monday the 13th of August, I will announce who's name has been called. Make sure you check back and see if it's you!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me first!! I love your blog and your bags and it's not just because you're my lil' sis :). Congrats on 500 hits!!

ScrappinMommy~ Lisa said...

Hey girl! Congrats on hitting 500 ! That is awesome!!! I love the color combos you have shown!!




Lisa

Stacey said...

I've been to your blog before (thanks Korin!) and LOVE your work. Some call me a 'bag lady'. I LOVE bags!!! Do you have a price list??
-Stacey
thequeenscreations.blogspot.com

jeanna said...

darn it Korin, You always have to be first.
Hey case, logged on to show some girls your bags.

Robyn said...

I love your bags. I might have to get one. I am a huge Vera Bradley fan but I love some of your fabric combos.

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Pick me, pick me!!!! I'll take that bag we were writing about. I'll email you about it!

Pam said...

Congrats on the 500 hits! Pick me, pick me, pick me- pretty please! :) Your bags look great!

Anonymous said...

My oh my Casey. I am so proud of you! 500 hits & so many awesome bags! Keep up the good work! You have to let me know when your not swamped so we can talk about the diaper bag for my sister. Her shower is the last Sunday is October! :)

*AshleY* said...

i'm right behind ya big girl.. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new additions, Casey! I am definitely going to check out the new fabrics and place another order soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting 500! The bag you made for my mom is awesome. Thanks again, Case!

Erin Frantz

Venezie Designs said...

This is the first time I've read your blog. I did a google search on "flare bag" and here I am. You do really great work. I love your fabric combinations. I too am a SAHM trying to "make a go of it" as handbag designer.

Best of luck to you and congrats on your 500th hit!