Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ran out of thread!!

I seriously hate it when I run out of thread. I was working on a bag, a semi-new style, I'll call it the Mini-Folio and I only had a few more things to do until it was finished and then ran out of white thread! That really chaps my cheeks! Anyway, so I am off to Birkholders, an awesome fabric store in the middle of nowhere, with my kids and my Grandma (it ought to be interesting). I'd like to stock up on some fall prints, too, while I'm there. I can't believe that fall will be here before we know it. I'm ready to break out my jeans and smell that crisp Autumn air. It's my favorite season you know. Ok, enough about fall. Keep watching my blog for the finished Mini-Folio and also I finished a totally new style called the Florida Bag. Not too sure about though, I need opinions on that one so stay tuned for that one, too.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sorry to hear about the thread issue...hope the trip to get more went well. I can't wait to see your finished bags....I will have to check out your stand at the Autumn Stroll (I went to PGA with Korin and my mom asks me to go with her to the Stroll each year so I will have to stop at your stand!)