Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Diaper Bag for Boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finally finished this bag today. It took me a few days but now it's done. This "boyish" diaper bag will be for sale at the Autumn Stroll along with the girly one that is in a past post and they are $55 each. My diaper bags have a wipes pocket, 2 inside bottle pockets, an inside cell phone pocket with flap and velcro closure and an outside bottle pocket. In the second picture, you can see all of these pockets filled but I had to use sippy cups since I don't have anymore bottles in the house but you get the idea. The diaper bags are pretty large, I'm not sure that you can see how truly large in the pictures so the measurements are approximately 17in. long by 12 1/2in. high. It's certainly a great size for all the stuff you have to cart around with an infant. You may be wondering why I didn't choose the typical "baby" fabric. That is because I wanted these bags to look like they could be used for a toddler as well as a baby or if you are going somewhere that you need to bring a bunch of stuff, you know, the just in case stuff, this bag could be used for that. So it is technically a diaper bag but could be used for other things as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! Great job Case!

Anonymous said...

b.e.a utiful!

Joanna said...

Cute bag!!! Is that craftapple's pattern?