Friday, August 10, 2007

Mini-Folio with Style

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How cute is this bag! I had a few interested in seeing a brown and pink bag and after months of searching for fabric (go figure, nobody had brown and pink, seriously) I found some yesterday and fell in love! What do you think of the slanted flap? Comment and let me know. I was trying something new to add a little "style" and want to know what you all think. Comment away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fabric!!!! Brown & pink baby!!

Pam said...

Sassy! Love this color combo and the slanted flap gives it some flare and sass! Love it!

Pam said...

I saw this link below and thought maybe you would want to try to sell your diaper bags here as well.......

http://beta.babycenter.com/blogRegistration.htm

just a thought....